Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- Welcome to Falco – Falco Documentation (falcoframework.com)
- .NET MAUI in .NET 7 Release Candidate 1 – .NET Blog (microsoft.com)
- .NET 7 comes to Azure Functions & Visual Studio 2022 – .NET Blog (microsoft.com)
- JetBrains .NET Days + GameDev Day Online
- Take your first steps with F# – Training | Microsoft Learn
- Wasmtime Reaches 1.0: Fast, Safe and Production Ready!
Videos and Slides
- Entering Actor Model Nirvana with F# and TPL DataFlow | by Anton Moldovan
- Using open fonts in SAFE – Matt Gallagher
- Technology Choices For My SaaS In Retrospect (thomasbandt.com)
- The Beginner’s Guide to F# languages (allcomputerlanguages123.blogspot.com)
- .NET SDK 6.0.400 and 7.0.100 previews don’t currently work with Ionide · Issue #1758
- Workspace initialization isn’t working correctly · Issue #919 · fsharp/FsAutoComplete
- F# Language Suggestions
- aaronpowell/FSharp.CosmosDb: An F# wrapper around Cosmos DB’s .NET SDK to make it more friendly for F# developers
- kerams/Fable.ReactColorful: Fable bindings for react-colorful (github.com)
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
If you want to help keep F# Weekly going, click here to jazz me with Coffee!