I was looking for examples of Lisp implementations using F# and found these 3 interesting series of blog posts. You can find other posts about implementing Lisp or Scheme using F# but these were the ones I found more comprehensive and different enough to compare different implementations. Although these Lisp implementations are learning experiments and not for production use, it’s fun to see how they are implemented. The series are the following ones:
Tim Robinson’sLisp Compiler in F#:
- Parsing with fslex and fsyacc
- Expression trees and .NET methods
- What’s next?
Ashley Nathan Feniello’sFScheme series:
- Scheme in F#
- Just ‘let’ Me Be Already!
- Lambda the Ultimate!
- Rinse and Recurse
- What ‘letrec’ Can’t Do
- What’s Lisp Without Lists?!
- No Wait, Macro the Ultimate!
- Oh, The Humanity!
- Language vs. Library
- Turning Your Brain Inside Out with Continuations
- Playing Dice with the Universe
- Functional I/O (or at least…
View original post 37 more words