Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- What’s the status of F#?
- Visual Studio 2022 Performance Enhancements 17.4 – Visual Studio Blog (microsoft.com)
- Improve your productivity with Web Live Preview and Telerik – Visual Studio Blog (microsoft.com)
- .NET MAUI is now available in Visual Studio for Mac 17.4 – Visual Studio Blog (microsoft.com)
Videos and Slides
- Making Open Source Work for Everyone with David Whitney (spreaker.com)
- Where Does Bad Code Come From? – YouTube
- Elmish Navigation with Feliz.Router | Compositional IT (compositional-it.com)
- Union Types in C# | 5min Dev Essentials (spencerfarley.com)
- Read CSVs in F# / .NET Interactive Notebooks – HAMY
- Fragment Rendering in Giraffe View Engine » The Bit Badger Blog
- F# Language suggestions:
- AlexeyRaga/fsharp-foldl: This library provides strict left folds that stream in constant memory
- matthewcrews/SliceSet: Data structure idea (github.com)
- AngelMunoz/FsFediverseArchive: A Set of Google Cloud Functions Written in F# to archive some of my fediverse activity (github.com)
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
If you want to help keep F# Weekly going, click here to jazz me with Coffee!