Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- F# and .NET Core Roadmap Update
- Announcing ASP.NET Core 2.0
- Announcing .NET Standard 2.0
- Visual Studio 2017 Version 15.3 Released
- Development time IIS support for ASP.NET Core Applications
- Azure Functions Tools released for Visual Studio 2017 Update 3
- What’s Nu in NuGet with Visual Studio 2017 version 15.3?
- The week in .NET – .NET Core 2.0, ASP.NET Core 2.0, Entity Framework 2.0, Visual Studio 2017 Update 3, enterprise Entity Framework Core in Boston, and links!
Videos & Papers
- .NET Core 2.0 Released!
- Community for F# Heroes 2015 – Chris Holt
- Elm & F#: Integrating Nikeza’s Client with Server – Scott Nimrod
- Let’s Write “let” in F# – Michael Gilliland
- Functional Programming Patterns for Mere Mortals – Daniel Chambers
- Efficient Immutable Collections
- The Problem With F# Evangelism – Thomas Bandt (discussion)
- Fabled F# Maze – Andy Hutchinson
- Building a Voice-Driven TV Remote – Part 8: Tracking Performance with Application Insights – Greg Shackles
- .Net Core 2.0 vs Java – Performance Notes– Anthony Lloyd
- Solving a Problem: Segment Intersection – Alex Netkachov
- Trying .NET Core 2.0 With F# Today – Michael Newton
- Microsoft Reiterates its Support of F# – Pierre-Luc Maheu
- An in Memory Message Bus in 100 Lines or Less – Michael Newton
- Performance testing using FsCheck – Michał Niegrzybowski
- F# Xunit with .NET Core 2.0, VsCode and Ionide – Run all tests with keyboard shortcut – Tom Prior
- Why we use fsharp data in prod– Clément Boudereau
- Migration basics from NuGet to Paket – Isaac Abraham
- VisualF#: We have been asked to by a community member to change our license from Apache 2.0 to MIT
- Ionide: Use icons from theme in project explorer
- Language suggestions:
Open source projects
- Runestone.FSharp – A tool for analyzing Portable Executable files.
- NancyFxCore – NancyFx F# .net core template
- petabridge-dotnet-new – .NET CLI template for Petabridge-style projects
- brainFsharp – A brainfuck interpreter written in F#
- suavegnalr – sample app: fake + paket + suave + signalr + azure web app
- Fable.Library.Template– F# Template for create and publishing Fable Libraries
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition –#33