Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- .NET Core Support in Visual Studio for Mac 7.1
- UWP & .NET Standard 2.0: A preview is now available!
- Mobile Apps with Xamarin.Forms: Architecture and Patterns guidance
- dotMemory 2017.2 enables importing raw Windows memory dumps and analyzing them using its full range of features.
- The week in .NET – Project File Tools, Maira Wenzel, Mixed Reality in Miami, and links!
Videos & Papers
- How to Make an Open-source Contribution in Github – Michael Gilliland
- Episode 263 | Ody Mbegbu – Shipping Value
- Migrating Complex NuGet solutions to Paket – Isaac Abraham
- How _not_ to upgrade to ASP.NET Core 2.0 just yet (with Paket) – Marcin Malinowski
- On the Significance of Recursion – Eirik Tsarpalis
- My reasons to love F# – Lena Hall
- Hashcash Algorithm in F# – marnee
- Functional Programming (F#) for C# Developers – Damir Arh
- There is no such thing as a free Free monad – Marcin Malinowski
- Getting started with programming and getting absolutely nowhere (Part 1) – Elliott V. Brown
- Getting started with programming and getting absolutely nowhere (Part 2) – Elliott V. Brown
- Getting started with programming and getting absolutely nowhere (Part 3) – Elliott V. Brown
- HackerRank solutions by Alex Netkachov:
Open source projects
- taskbuilder.fs – F# computation expression builder for System.Threading.Tasks
- Expecto 5.0.1
- Gjallarhorn 0.11.0
- SwaggerProvider 0.8.1
- FSharp. Compiler. Service 14.0.2
- Gluon 4.0.2
- Paket 5.90.1
- Rider 2017.1.1 is available: debugging async code, Xamarin and Unity support fixes, 50+ issues fixed in total
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition –#34