Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- Hello WebAssembly
- .NET Standard 2.0 is final!
- New course: Developing Distributed Applications with C# and ZeroMQ by Paul Blasucci
- Welcome to the .NET Framework 4.7.1 Early Access!
- The week in.NET – Rezoom.SQL, Protobuf in Orlando, and links!
- .NET Framework August 2017 Security and Quality Rollup
- Web Applications with ASP.NET Core Architecture and Patterns guidance
Videos & Papers
- Start F# – Center CLR (JP)
- .NET Core 2.0 – Preview 2 – Dmitry Lyalin
- Introduction to functional data types in F# – Mark Vincze
- Giraffe goes Beta – Dustin Moris Gorski
- Getting Started with Paket – Part 1 – Isaac Abraham
- Parser Combinator in real life – Clément Boudereau
- Class-less Coding – Minimalist C# and Why F# and Function Programming Has Some Advantages – Marc Clifton
- How to parse a proto3 message with FParsec – Clément Boudereau
- My reasons to love F# – Lena Hall
- Seven ineffective coding habits many F# programmers don’t have -Yan Cui
- Windfall Architecture — Compilers(Part 3/5). Of OCaml and Reason. – Charlie Greenman
- JetBrains ships alternative to Microsoft’s Visual Studio – Paul Krill
- Ionide: solution support, using fsac workspaces
- Should F# exist on the JVM? Community asked the Board.
- Language suggestions:
Open source projects
- Barb – A Simple Dynamic Scripting Language for .NET
- flispy – A toy lisp interpreter in F# inspired by Norvig’s lispy
- VS Code 1.15
- SwaggerProvider 0.8.0
- FsUnit.xUnit 3.0.0
- Fs30Unit.MsTest 3.0.0
- Barb 1.0.5
- FSharpApiSearch 3.0.0
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition –#32