Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- Ask F# Software Foundation Board of Trustees
- F# Programming Wikibook in EPUB and MOBI formats
- The United States of Developers
- Chiron 7 Tutorial
- tech.io added F# Template
- AutoMapper joins the .NET Foundation
- NuGet team response to “Add support for Paket guidance in display package”
- Microservices and Docker containers: Architecture, Patterns and Development guidance
- The week in .NET – Nuke, Warden.NET, .NET in Bangalore, and links!
- .NET Framework July 2017 Cumulative Quality Update for Windows 10
Videos & Papers
- F# Hacking – Fable, Ionide, FSAC. – Krzysztof Cieślak
- Efficient Parallel Programming with F# and Hopac – Natallia Dzenisenka
- Some words on #nugate – Isaac Abraham
- Pure interactions – Mark Seemann
- Decrease technical debt with help of CodeMetrics – Michał Niegrzybowski
- GUI animations: async/await to F#’s Async – Sam Williams
- Extending folds for trees – Grzegorz Sławecki
- Hey F#, load me this CSV file into a table! – Edgar Sánchez
- Exoplanet Exploration with F# and MongoDb: Part 1 – Moko Sharma
- Extending Marker Interfaces – Chris Shattock
- Learning F#: TypeProviders + Basic Operators – Anders Kofoed
- Getting Started with Paket – Part 1 – Isaac Abraham
- Building a Voice-Driven TV Remote – Part 7: Finishing the Migration from HTTP to MQTT – Greg Shackles
- Class-less Coding – Minimalist C# and Why F# and Function Programming Has Some Advantages – Marc Clifton
- RIDER-8429 Nothing works on F# scripts
- docker-fsharp: Move to FSharp 4.1.25 and mono 184.108.40.206
- Looks like F# type signatures in VS for Mac is making a comeback.
- Language suggestions:
Open source projects
- Rezoom.SQL – Statically typechecks a common SQL dialect and translates it to various RDBMS backends
- paket-attacket – A chrome extension that allows Paket into the nuget ecosystem. Sort of.
- Blazor – Experimental UI framework running .NET in the browser via webassembly
- deoplete-fsharp – F# support for Neovim
- TensorFlowSharp – TensorFlow API for .NET languages
- DustFs -F# port of the dustjs templating engine
- fsdecider – F# computation expression builder for AWS SimpleWorkflow
- DelayComputationExpression – F# computation expression library for code which should be executed in a special environment.
- FsSqlDom – Library for SQL parsing, AST manipulation and SQL generation in F# (and little tool)
- Runestone.FSharp – A tool for analyzing Portable Executable files.
- artist-tally-tool – This is a simple F# tool that emails a tally of a client’s graphic artist workload for the previous day.
- libf – Subset of Rust stdlib for F#
- fable.parsimmon – Fable binding for the Parsimmon parser combinator library
- Fable.Elmish.Bulma – Binding for Elmish using Bulma CSS framework
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition –#31