Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- F# interactive in CloudSharper now properly has UTF8 input encoding
- “F12 Navigate to Source” implemented in Visual F# Power Tools v 1.8. Any feature suggestion at Visual F# Power Tools is up-for-grabs. Feel free to send PRs if you would like to implement any.
- FsReveal now uses FsReveal for its own docs
- F# piping operators in prelude.hs (Haskell)
- F# friend in Christchurch, New Zealand.
- Mathias Brandewinder added new Markov Bot dojo.
- QuantAlea is cross platform now.
- Run your C# and F# LINQ queries on the GPU with GpuLinq, from the amazing guys at Nessos consultancy
- Professional GPU development for .NET just released check it out on NuGet.
- Mathias Brandewinder on F# for Data Science
- Compose Conference – The F# Path to Relaxation – Don Syme
- FunScript with Alfonso Garcia-Caro
- F# – Why you should give an F – Daniel Chambers
- F# for the C# developer with Mathias Brandewinder
- Library patterns: Why frameworks are evil – Tomas Petricek
- An Explanation of Type Inference for ML/Haskell – Danny Gratzer
- Understanding Monoids using F# – Carsten König
- Build all the things! with FAKE – Jonathan Peppers
- 6 reasons to love F# – Terje Tyldum
- My F# Journey – What I’ve learned so far – Derek Comartin
- Step-7 Validation and Error Handling Using ROP – Tamizh Vendan
- FCell 3.0 and Updates – Phil Brooks
F# vNext News
- Latest F# preview for VS CTP6 (Including script debugging).
- We built it together, let’s test it together. The F# 4.0 bug bash, please spare some time to try it out.
- Recently proposed ideas:
- Paket 0.31.10
- Foq 1.7
- FSharp.Compiler.Service 0.0.86
- FSharp.Data.SqlClient 1.6.1
- FSharp.Formatting 2.7.5
- CloudSharper 0.9.29
- Aardvark.Base.FSharp 1.1.6
- Serilog.Extras.FSharp 1.4.204
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #9