Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- F# eXchange 2015 – the conference on F# is coming soon.
- Understanding .NET 2015
- Chessie (railway-oriented programming to .NET) is announced.
- ProjectScaffold is using Paket to produce NuGet packages.
- WebSharper 3.0-alpha for Xamarin Studio / MonoDevelop is now available!
- F# Vienna Meetup was announced.
- New BMA release with refreshed design and F# powered back-end
- FCell 3.0 is now available.
- FSharpx.Async and FSharpx.Reflection are extracted from Fsharpx.
- Pierre Irrmann has an alpha version of a Chess type provider!
- Small Unity3d F# game in web-player.
- OneNet: High Performance Distributed Functional Computing Platform – Jin Li
- Context-aware programming languages – Tomas Petricek
- Introducing Ferlang(F# to Erlang compiler)! – Luke Sandell
- WebSharper 101: type safe web apps in F# – Anton Tayanovskyy
- Improve the signal, reduce the noise bring F# to the table – Tomasz Jaskula (code)
- Functional Programming in C# and F# – Alfonso Garcia-Caro
- Yak Shaving F# Style – Aaron Powell
- F# Cancer Research – Evelina Gabasova
- F# News – February 2015 – Geoffrey Huntley
- Introducing – The Mixin Type Provider – Ross McKinlay
- Warning, Conferences ahead! – Yan Cui
- Testing with F# – Mikael Lundin
- Domain Language: The Playthrough Bonus – Jef Claes
- Parsing Wake County School System Attendance Assignment Site With F# – Jamie Dixon
- F# and Named-Pipes – Riccardo Terrell
- F# Unity3D Async Workflow – Ryan Kilkenny
- An Actor model example with Akka.NET – Claus Sørensen
- Making sense of Active Pattern in F# – Michael Coxeter
- FAKE: Running xUnit Tests with FAKE without knowing a tiny bit of F# – SoftFluent
- Programming Challenges with functional programming in F#: Article #1 the Collatz conjecture – Buddy James
- Fibonacci Variations, Part 1: A Library-Based Infinite Sequence – Marc Sigrist
F# vNext News
- Visual F# Tools March 2015 Bug bash.
- Try out the latest F# preview: “Visual FSharp 4.0 Preview 02-24-2015“
- Fix bugs or add features?
- Help wanted!!! F# bugs: if it has a red “Bug”, help us by investigating, discussing, reporting and fixing.
- Recently proposed ideas:
- Paket 0.31.6
- FSharp.Compiler.Service 0.0.85
- Suave.IO 0.25
- FSharp.Data.SqlClient 1.5.11
- Serilog.Extras.FSharp 1.4.196
- LM.NET for F# 1.7.3
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #8
One thought on “F# Weekly #9, 2015”