Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
Videos and Slides
- Alyssa and Layla attempt F#!!
- F# for the Masses – with Ian Russell – YouTube
- ASP.NET Community Standup – Scaling ASP.NET Core apps with Orleans – YouTube
- Introduction to .NET MAUI – YouTube
- The .NET Docs Show – Into the deep end with OpenCV – YouTube
- Merge Conflict: 279: What are Azure Container Apps?
F# Advent 2021
- Typesafe F# configuration binding – Matthew Thornton
- Practical Open Data: Commuting to Christmas Markets in Berlin with F# – Paweł Stadnicki
- Semantics, Not Syntax; Developer empowerment using functional-first programming – Kirk
- Fedis – Lilith
- How to use OpenTelemetry with F# – Phillip Carter
- Poor man’s Kafka (stream-processing bus) – Ramón Soto Mathiesen
- Setting up FNA for game development with F# – remmah
- Dealing with workflows in F# – Angel Munoz
- Using Discriminated Union Labelled Fields – Ian Russell
- A Tour of myPrayerJournal v3: The User Interface – The Bit Badger Blog
- A Tour of myPrayerJournal v3: Bootstrap Integration – The Bit Badger Blog
- A Tour of myPrayerJournal v3: The Data Store – The Bit Badger Blog
- F# and Fable Series’ Articles – Angel D. Munoz
- What is OpenTelemetry? – Ryan Palmer
- fsharp code gives incorrect result in .NET 6 when compiled in release. · Issue #62103 · dotnet/runtime
- F# Language suggestions:
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
If you want to help keep F# Weekly going, click here to jazz me with Coffee!