Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
Videos and Slides
- What’s new in F# 5 & 6 – Don Syme
- On .NET Live – .NET 6, ASP.NET Core, and Minimal APIs – YouTube
- ASP.NET Community Standup – .NET Conf – Web Dev recap – YouTube
- F# Tutorials by Angel D. Munoz
- Team Desk Assignments – Matthew Crews
- Leveraging RocksDB with F# – codesuji
- Tewtin retrospective – Sashan Govender
- Emacs as a F# IDE (part1) – (zwild.github.io)
- Dependency Injection with ASP.NET and F# – Ryan Palmer
- Discovering F# : Explicit casting – by Pierrick Blons
- A Tour of myPrayerJournal v3: Introduction « The Bit Badger Blog
- Rust language support – MVP by ncave · Pull Request #2523 · fable-compiler/Fable · GitHub
- F# Language suggestions:
- GDATASoftwareAG/FuncyDown: A simple functional library to create Markdown files.
- fsprojects/FsHttp: A lightweight F# HTTP library.
- slaveOftime/Fun.Blazor: Powered by bolero and blazor!!! ❤ F#
- slaveOftime/MyLogs: It can be used as your personal jurnal, learning notes, simple todo app etc.
- kekyo/TypeInferencer: Algorithm W and Algorithm M in F#
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
If you want to help keep F# Weekly going, click here to jazz me with Coffee!