Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- Fabulous: Going Beyond Hello World
- What’s new in .NET Productivity
- Announcing General Availability for Microsoft Edge WebView2 for .NET and Fixed Distribution Method
- Getting Started With NuGet 5.8
- GitHub accounts are now integrated into Visual Studio 2019
- Unified Blazor UI in the Mobile Blazor Bindings Preview 5
- Html2Feliz – Convert HTML into Feliz style code to learn the syntax
Videos and Slides
- Aardvark within vscode notebook – Aardvark Platform
- Munich .NET – An evening with Scott HANSELMAN!
- .NET Tooling Community Standup – dotnet templates with Sayed Hashimi
- What’s New in Visual Studio 2019 and beyond
- Announcing Nagareyama (Fable 3) (III) – Alfonso García-Caro
- Exciting New Features in .NET 5 – Sam Walpole
- Support for nameof in F# 5 – Alican Demirtas
- Good ol’ Monoliths – Angel D. Munoz
- Looking at the giraffe – Angel D. Munoz
- Turn XML doc and Sig<->Impl mismatch warnings on by default
- What’s new in F# 5.0
- F# language suggestions
- Zaid-Ajaj/SAFE.React – Full Stack F# powered by ASP.NET Core on the backend and modern React on the frontend.
- Zaid-Ajaj/Npgsql.FSharp.Analyzer – F# analyzer that provides embedded SQL syntax analysis, type-checking for parameters and result sets and nullable column detection when writing queries using Npgsql.FSharp.
- matthewcrews/SliceMap – A Map-like data structure with slicing along dimensions
- WalternativE/Silencer – An intelligent browser extension to silence toxic Twitter DMs powered by ML.NET, Bolero and .NET 5.
- fsprojects/fsharp-ai-tools – TensorFlow API for F# + F# for AI Models eDSL
- tomcl/issie – an intuitive cross-platform hardware design application.
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #46 2020
One thought on “F# Weekly #47, 2020 – 5 years of Ionide”