Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- January 2020 .NET Updates
- Collecting and analyzing memory dumps
- Announcing Experimental Mobile Blazor Bindings
- JetBrains Mono — a new typeface made for developers
- New year, new browser – The new Microsoft Edge is out of preview and now available for download
Videos and Slides
- VSCode and F# Pro Series – 5 Tips for Micro File Navigation – Compositional IT
- Make illegal states unrepresentable – Is Maybe an Option – Episode 3/3 – Roman Sachse
- Functional Parsing with FParsec – Jake Witcher
- Videos from “Focus on Blazor”
- .NET Rocks: XAML Tooling with Dmitry Lyalin
- Creating Azure Functions in F# – Aaron Powell
- Consuming F# results in C# – Giacomo S. S.
- Converting a WebSharper HTML app to a client-server one – Adam Granicz
- VS 16.5 Tooling Performance
- VS 16.x tooling performance
- Pulumi: Idiomatic F# API
- New language suggestions:
- mikhailshilkov/pulumi-fsharp – Very experimental PoC of running Pulumi as F# CEs
- nessos/Eff – A library design for programming with effects and handlers in C# 7
- OnurGumus/FBlazorShop – This is a port of Steve Sanderson’s Pizza Workshop for Blazor by using F# and Bolero.
- ChrisPritchard/2d-games-with-unity-in-fsharp – My work through the 2D games with unity book by Jared Halpern and Apress, but using F# instead of C#
- granicz/BlogEngine – A simple WebSharper-based static blog generator with markdown articles.
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #2, 2020