Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- NuGet 101
- What is MiniScaffold?
- Applications FSSF’s 8th F# Mentorship Round are Now Open
- vscode fsharp refactor
- Save the Date for .NET Conf (Jan 14)
- Getting rid of Option with Sum Types – Is Maybe an Option – Episode 2/3 – Roman Sachse
- Welcome to 2020 and Xamarin.Forms 4.4!
- Fantomas configuration file – Florian Verdonck
- Parsing in F# with FParsec – Alexey Golub
- Bolero Enables Writing F# Apps Running in WebAssembly Using Blazor – Sergio De Simone
- Visualization of estates on a map with Fable – Michał Niegrzybowski
- New language suggestions:
- gsscoder/quote.fs – F# library for querying real time stock market data including indexes such as NASDAQ and the S&P500
- granicz/BlogEngine – A simple WebSharper-based static blog generator with markdown articles.
- bchavez/Bogus – A simple and sane fake data generator for C#, F#, and VB.NET. Based on and ported from the famed faker.js.
- semuserable/Semuserable.Fable.Templates – Minimal Fable templates
- MiniScaffold 0.22.2
- CosmoStore.LiteDB 3.0.1
- FSharp.TypeProviders.Templates 6.0.0 (with .NET Core 3.1 DTC)
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #1, 2020
2 thoughts on “F# Weekly #2, 2020 – Fantomas Configuration File”