Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- Meet WebWindow, a cross-platform webview library for .NET Core
- Running F# in WebAssembly with Bolero
- AI-assisted IntelliSense for your team’s codebase
- ML.NET in Jupyter Notebooks
Videos & Slides
- Dylan Beattie and the Linebreakers – Monads (Live at NDC Oslo 2019)
- Let’s build a hackernews clone with React, Elmish, F# and Fable – The Dev Owl
- Decoding Json in F# and Fable with Thoth.Json – The Dev Owl
- Bristech 2019 Kryzystof Cieslak – LSP: the magic behind your IDE
- Scale By The Bay 2019: Krzysztof Cieslak, Hacking F# in JS ecosystem
- Working with Entity Framework & Docker – Cecil Phillip, Rich Lander
- ASP.NET Core 3.0 development using Visual Studio for Mac – Sayed Hashimi
- DotNetCore.Show Episode 38 – Rider with Kirill Skrygan
- The Power Of Composition (DotNext 2019) – Scott Wlaschin
- F# Basics 004 – Values – Ody Mbegbu
- Visual Studio: .NET Community Standup – Nov. 21st 2019 – Visual Studio!
- .NET Rocks: Configuring Your Cloud using .NET with Joe Duffy
- Property Based Testing your API Response Types with F# – Stuart Lang
- Quick and dirty literal port of my PBKDF2 password hash function from C# to F# – Nathan Evans
- Create an HTTP Trigger Azure Function using FSharp – Luis Quintanilla
- Candidate Features For C# 9 – Bassam Alugili
- F# language suggestions:
- jet/equinox – .NET Event Sourcing library with CosmosDb, EventStore, integration test and SqlStreamStore backends
- cboudereau/category-theory-for-dotnet-programmers – This repo contains all c++ / haskell samples from Bartosz Milewski’s book (Category Theory for Programmers) converted to csharp and fsharp
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #46, 2019
6 thoughts on “F# Weekly #47, 2019 – CapitolFSharp, F# Ukraine and F# Europe 2020”
I’m coding a graphing calculator in F# if you are interested, Here is the repository, https://github.com/flideros/fSharp-Symbolic-Math-Lab
Can you blog about it or add README with exhaustive example? It is not obvious what it all about and what is done. As an option I can propose you to book a slot in this year F# Advent Calendar and tell us about your work https://sergeytihon.com/2019/11/05/f-advent-calendar-in-english-2019/
What do I have to do for that?
Instructions are inside the port, pick the date (Date 11 – Dec 14), write post and publish it that date.