Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- The Fable REPL has been updated
- WebSharper 4.1.1 is released
- Fs Marbles – Interactive diagrams of Fs Collections
- Microsoft unveils Project Brainwave for real-time AI
- PowerShell Core 6.0: Generally Available (GA) and Supported!
- .NET Core January 2018 Update
- .NET Framework 4.7.1 is available on Windows Update, WSUS and MU Catalog!
- .NET Framework January 2018 Security and Quality Rollup
Videos & Slides
- Smashing the Myth: Why You Must Learn F# – Even If You Aren’t Writing Rocket Science Apps – Aaron Erickson
- Go is my gateway drug – Peter Aba
- Memoizing Counting Change in F# – Tom Prior
- Password-less authentication with WebSharper.OAuth – Loïc Denuzière
- A simple OAuth application – Loïc Denuzière
- Token Bearer Authentication in Freya – Michael Newton
- Troubleshooting compiled Azure Functions in F# – Szymon Warda
- Marquee Documentation – Jeremy Bellows
- FP public code review (#1) – Peter Aba
- F# people, please comment and vote for _.Prop/_.Meth() syntax
- New ideas:
Open source projects
- FSRazor – F# Parser & Code Generator for Razor View Engine
- Marquee – An open source Selenium based UI automation library inspired by canopy
- FsMarbles – Learn, build, and test F# functions on Collections
- CzechElection – FSharping Sample App
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition –#1
4 thoughts on “F# Weekly #2, 2018 – Don Syme will help Xamarin team to make F# better for mobile and cloud users”
But FsRazor haven’t been updated for 7 years. And recent pull request by @jeroldhaas was not merged.
I would love if FsRazor was ported to ASP.NET Core
Would you like to make a Fork and reanimate the project?