Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- F# Applied II is now ready for you to grab and immerse yourself in – A Practical Guide For Web Development In F# Using SuaveIO
- Analysing programming languages using dependency networks
- Do not miss the good opportunity to join Mechanic team!
- F# Xamarin.Forms samples by Charles Petzold
Videos & Slides
- Marquee, Concurrent Web UI Automation Part 1 – Jeremy Bellows
- Another New Year for the F# Software Foundation – FSSF
- How much code is enough? – Bart Sokol
- HR F#: Functions and Fractals: Sierpinski triangles – Alex Netkachov
- My First Suave Api(tm) – Eelco Mulder
- My Most Expensive Error – Matthew Crews
- CoreML Programming with Xamarin.Mac and F# – Larry O’Brien
Open source projects
- Fpub – Library for reading EPUB file format built on top of .NET Standard 2.0 and F#
- FSPerfTests – benchmarks of common F# operations
- FLexer – Simple Lexer and Parser in F#
- houseprice-sales – SAFE F# project (Suave model, Azure, Fable, Elmish) designed to show the integration of Azure Search and Storage within an Elmish application using Bootstrap.
- SAFE-ConfPlanner – Working sample of a SAFE-Stack project that uses CQRS/Event-Sourcing and the Elm Architecture
- ReactoKinesix – A Rx based .Net client library for working with Amazon Kinesis
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition –#53