Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- Check out fsharpWorks materials: New page listing books & high-quality conference recordings.
- The F# interactive service API exposed via HTTP, running in Docker.
- New Fable demo – D3.js world map
- CodeEval supports F#
- How one announcement destroyed the .NET ecosystem on Windows
- FSSF – F# Slack Teams Guide
- Making it easier to port to .NET Core
- The week in .NET – 5/24/2016
- Ionide and the State of F# Open Source Environment – Jared Hester
- Status of Suave running on .NET Core 1.0 RC2 – Cameron Taggart
- Login with Websharper – FSharpTV & Adam Granicz
- Want to learn more about the .NET GC? Watch this interview with Maoni Stephens.
- F# for python programmers – Darren Platt
- Hopac: Powering Concurrency with Synchronous Messaging – Marcus Griep
- The Joy of Functional GameDev Project 2 Episode 42 – Ernest Pazera
- The Joy of Functional GameDev Project 3 Episode 1 – Ernest Pazera
- Monoids – David Raab
- F# Interactive Pretty Printing with Deedle – Kristian Schmidt
- Understand the difference between Direct and Inline attributes in WebSharper – Kimserey Lam
- Upcoming F# struct tuples: are they always faster? – Vaskir
- Controller Extension Tutorial – Part I – MadeInUSB
- Having Fun with Computation Expressions – Matthias Dittrich
- Catamorphisms – David Raab
- Add Support for F# Code-Behind ASP.NET is planned to decline.
- Help wanted!, need someone to look hard at this PR:”Struct tuples and C# 7.0 Tuple interop“. Needs tests & Feedback.
- Recently proposed ideas:
Open source projects
- ProtoTypes – F# type provider for Google Protocol Buffers
- Fing – F# API Search
- CafeApp – A Real World Business Application using F# and Suave
- RabbitMqActors – RabbitMQ actors for Akka.NET F# API
- bench-fsharp-template – A simple template for an F# benchmark using BenchmarkDotNet and Diagnostics.Windows
- Ionide 1.8.0 for VS Code, adding support for function overloads helper.
- MBrace.AWS 0.0.1-alpha
- Suave 2.0.0-alpha3 brings with it support for CoreCLR
- FSharp.Formatting 2.14.3
- FSharp.Object.Diff 0.5.3
- Persimmon.Assertion 0.2.1-beta
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #21
2 thoughts on “F# Weekly #22, 2016”