Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- FSSF just passed a milestone, and signed up their 500th member.
- F# is #1 .NET language for analytics according to the annual KDNuggets poll.
- F# is now available in codingame platform.
- FsBlogger: Lightweight, markdown-based blog engine in F#
- F# Cheatsheet is now with semantic highlighting from FSharp.Formatting (PDF)
- F# Thailand – Bangkok. Already over 100 members!
- Mbrace starter kit!
- AleaGPU v2.1 soon ready to deliver with full support of cuDNN for deep network training.
- The FSharp.Control.AsyncSeq project needs a new logo, please assist!
- The FSharp.Core.Fluent project needs a new logo, please assist!
- Don Syme comment that is worth a read.
- Functional Programming Design Patterns – Scott Wlaschin
- Scalable Machine Learning and Data Science with F# – Tomas Petricek (code)
- How to NLProc from .NET – Sergey Tihon
- Andrew Cherry on Freya
- End-to-end web – Tomas Petricek (Demo)
- Introducing Nini, a micro web-framework for DNX written in F# – Alxandr
- Playing with AngularJS and Suave.IO – Andreas Willich
- A Fistful Of Dollars – Phil Trelford
- On my confusion on DDD, FP and OO – Bjørn Einar Bjartnes
- What I dislike about F# – Nils Lück
- Creating WPF Metro style applications with MahApps.Metro – Māris Krivtežs
- A more functionally idiomatic approach to Akka.NET – Claus Sørensen
- System.AggregateException using Tweetinvi – Jamie Dixon
- Business Logic and F# – Jamie Dixon
- MBrace series from Lena Droid:
- F# Friday – The fold Function – Brad Collins
- Supereasy histograms in F# – Bjørn Einar Bjartnes
- User Groups and F# – Simon Foster
- Firm, a blog-aware, static site generator in F# – Andreas Ågren
- Using Census Data to Help Pick your Child’s Name – David Crook
- Why F#, and Why Not Windows – Composite Code
- Motif Finding with Gibbs Sampling (F#) – Boris Kogan
- Effective Concurrency with Algebraic Effects – KC Sivaramakrishnan
F# vNext News
- If you use F# for mobile development check out Xamarin for Visual Studio in the VS 2015 RC. Find the issues.
- Recently proposed ideas:
- Paket 1.9.0
- FAKE v.3.34 with CMake support.
- F# mode for Emacs 1.5.3
- FSharp.RDF 1.0.50
- FSharp.Text.RegexProvider 0.0.7
- FSharp.Data.HList 0.1.1
- FSharp.Control.AsyncSeq 2.0.1
- FSharp.Compatibility.Haskell 0.1.12
- FSharp.Compatibility.Scala 0.1.12
- FSharp.Compatibility.StandardML 0.1.12
- FSharp.Compatibility.OCaml 0.1.12
- FSharp.Compatibility.OCaml.LexYacc 0.1.12
- FSharp.Compatibility.OCaml.Numerics 0.1.12
- FSharp.Compatibility.OCaml.Format 0.1.12
- FSharp.Compatibility.OCaml.System 0.1.12
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #21
One thought on “F# Weekly #22, 2015”