Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- Paket works well when handles dependencies over 100 solutions.
- Watching for file changes with “FAKE – F# Make”
- F#-ers are enjoying their weekends 🙂
- WPF WebCam Preview Window Fsharp (F# only)
- Save the day with a Visual Basic, C#, or F# T-Shirt!
- MathNet.Numerics package has just passed 100000 downloads!
- Vote for F# support in VSCode if you like the idea.
- WCF for .NET Core is now open source in the .NET Foundation
- Structuring F# Programs with Abstract Data Types with Bryan Edds
- Functional library design – Tomas Petricek
- 24 Hours Later – NCrafts Paris 2015 – Phillip Trelford
- Build a compiler in 2hrs – NCrafts Paris 2015 – Phillip Trelford
- Suave Hands On With Tomas Petricek
- MTUG Dublin F# and Open Source – Andrea Magnorsky
- Git-deployable F# based Web Applications in the Azure Cloud with WebSharper – Scott Hanselman
- Null-checking considerations in F# – it’s harder than you think – Lincoln Atkinson
- Accelerate .NET Applications with Alea GPU – Daniel Egloff
- Worthy F# libraries – Jakob Gürtl
- Fredis.net, an F# key-value store – Ian Spratt
- Simplifying State with Async (with XNA/WPF examples) – Neil Danson
- Simplifying (?) State with C# Async – Neil Danson
- Global Azure Bootcamp Racing Game: More Analytics Using R and AzureML – Jamie Dixon
- Building Roguelike in F# – Simo Råman
- First attempts with F# – Russ Taylor
- Functional approach to distributed computations and Big Data with F# MBrace cloud monads. Part I. – Lena Droid
- Modelling historical dates – Mark Watts
- Serialization in .net – Michael Newton
- Consumed: Queries and projections (F#) – Jef Claes
F# vNext News
- Now we are close to shipping F# 4.0, what could we have done better
- Merge days at Visual F# repository.
- Recently proposed ideas:
- Allow inline on functions which call private or internal union cases
- Add a function to return a constant value
- Modules and Namespaces seem kind of redundant and are confusing at times. Maybe it would be an idea if a module were implicitly a namespace.
- Improve constraints and make call syntax easier for Statically Resolved Type Parameters
- warn about unused namespace
- Paket 1.5.3
- FsPickler v1.2.0
- Orleankka.Fsharp 0.8.4
- FSharp.Interop.Dynamic 3.0.0
- CloudSharper 0.9.31
- Stanford.NLP v3.5.2
- Paket for Visual Studio 0.4
- WebSharper 3.1
- FSharp.Actor-logary 3.1.2
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #20
3 thoughts on “F# Weekly #21, 2015”
Хай, ты следишь за orleans?
Привет, только если не специально, а где они постают новости?