A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- First-class F# ASP.NET web templates are now available in VisualStudio.
- F# web templates for NancyFx via SideWaffle are now available!
- LinqOptimizer 0.3.8 is on NuGet.
- Intellisense on symbols
is workingis coming soon in Xamarin Studio.
- Pre-Alpha version of Vega Chart VS plugin is available here.
- Which F# community project has the best logo?
- 25 years of CPU work done in 3 days on medical research gene mapping using the power of Azure & F#.
- Support for untyped results (Map<string,obj> as a row type) in SqlCommandProvider was released.
- Foq 1.4 (mocking library for F#) was published on NuGet.
- “Understanding the World with F#” by Tomas Petricek.
- “F# in social gaming” by Yan Cui.
- “Domain Driven Design with the F# type System — NDC London 2013” by Scott Wlaschin.
- “モナドハンズオン前座” by bleis tift.
- Daniel Mohl posted “New F# Web App Item Templates“.
- Jamie Dixon wrote about “F# and SignalR Stock Ticker: Part 2“.
- Daniel Mohl wrote “A New F# ASP.NET MVC 5 and Web API 2 Project Template“.
- Matthew Moloney blogged “Inter Exchange Bitcoin Arbitrage (Excel Dashboard with FCell)“.
- gab_km shared “MailboxProcessor に処理をさせよう“.
- Steve Gilham posted “An introduction to Functional Programming in F# — Part 1 : Functional Programming via circuits“.
- JetBrains blogged “Getting to Know Dmitri Nesteruk: Quant Finance and Developer Tools“.
- Richard Minerich shared “IPython notebook backed by an F# kernel“.
- Michael Newton posted “Type Providers From the Ground Up“.
- Simon Dickson wrote about “Owin: The Myth, the Monad“.
- Scott Wlaschin posted “Domain Driven Design“.
- The Swedish Coder shared “One hour a day 118: Podcast on F#“.
Don Syme blogged “Slides for “Making Magic with F# Type Providers” at NDC London“.
- Keith Bloom wrote about “F# in Finance conference“.
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #48