Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- VegaHub was presented (A SignalR Hub Utility for data scientists to push Vega charts from F# Interactive).
- New beta of TsunamiIDE is available now. Tons of improvements, major performance fixes etc.
- New TypeProviders are inside Tsunami (NuGetTypeProvider, S3TypeProvider, FacebookTypeProvider, DocumentTypeProvider) and much more.
- Taha Hachana presented “Google Visualization Line Chart“.
- PowerShell Type Provider was updated: VS IntelliSense works for 64bit PowerShell snap-ins, like SharePoint 2013 one.
- F# Outlining – for those who still do not use it.
- Canopy 0.7.9 was released.
- “VegaHub for F# and FSI” by Nicolas Rolland.
- John Carmack praises static types: “Everything that is syntactically legal will eventually wind up in your code base”.
- Sergey Tihon blogged “F# Type Providers: News from the battlefields“.
- Phil Trelford wrote “Developer Conferences“.
- “Syntax Matters: Writing abstract computations in F#” by Tomas Petricek and Don Syme.
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #31