Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- PowerShell Type Provider was announced.
- F# intellisense support for LINQPad on 4th place on the user voice forum.
- SkyDrive web text editor can now support F# code files.
- Good discussion of F# Vector<T> on StackOverflow.
- New candidate for a Type Provider.
- “Data, Visibility, and Abstraction” by Stuart Sierra
- “Embedding Tsunami into Event Store” by TsunamiIDE
- “Functional linear data structures in f#” by Jack Fox
- Scott Wlaschin published “Learn X in Y minutes.Where X=F#“
- Phil Trelford wrote “GameCraft NYC“.
- Onorio Catenacci shared “Getting The Band Back Together“.
- Neil Danson blogged:
- Matthew Adams posted “Learning to Program – A Beginners Guide – Part Eleven – More With Functions and Logic in F#: Minimizing Boolean Expressions“.
- David Tchepak wrote about “String calculator with Parsec“.
- Sergey Tihon blogged “PowerShell Type Provider“.
- Natallie Baikevich posted “Excel-DNA: Three Stories“.
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #30
One thought on “F# Weekly #31 2013”