“Design patterns are bug reports against your programming language”
Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- F# Software Foundation is more and more active day by day. Want to know more and be involved? Join now!
- New beautiful FunScript web site was released!
- FsCheck (an automatic testing library for F#) is joined to the F# Open Source Community on GitHub.
- Nice to read: one more holly war discussion about Scala vs F#.
- Optimized F# reflection methods come to FSharpx.
- FunScript.Owin was announced (FunScript compilation middleware for OWIN).
- Markdown support in CloudSharper was announced.
- Piet Amersfoort wrote “Increase your productivity with F# scripts (part 2)“.
- Pierre Irrmann shared “Alt.net Coding Breakfast – June 2013 Edition“.
- Mike Hadlow posted “Guest Post: Working Around F#/NuGet Problems“.
- Mauricio Scheffer posted “Optimizing with the help of FsCheck“.
- Cameron Taggart wrote “Making the .NET Open Source More Open“.
- InfoQ posted “FunScript: Using the Power of F# for Writing Web Apps“.
- James posted “Hosting Websharper/ASP.NET apps on Linux with Mono + nginx“.
- Scott Wlaschin posted “Railway oriented programming: Carbonated edition“.
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #24