Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- Is anybody else interested in getting F# a snazzy logo? Share your thoughts!
- F# example usage of TopShelf.
- Some Vagrant provisioning scripts for hosting a WebSharper site on Ubuntu server were created.
- A bit of F# magic in scriptcs.
- “INotifyPropertyChanged Type Provider” was updated.
- Scott Wlaschin posted “Organizing modules in a project“.
- Daniel Mohl posted “jQuery UI Drag and Drop with FunScript“.
- Matthew Adams wrote “Learning to Program – A Beginners Guide – Part Five – Running a program“.
- Phil Trelford shared “Tremolo“.
- Mike Hadlow blogged “NuGet Install Is Broken With F#“.
- Piet Amersfoort posted “Increase your productivity with F# scripts (part 1)“.
- Scott Wlaschin posted a new series on dependency cycles:
- Phil Trelford wrote “Machine Learning Hands On Session“.
- Phil Trelford wrote “TickSpec dependency graph“.
- Don Syme posted “Does the language you use make a difference? – Code metrics for “functional-first” v. “object-first” code“.
- Yan Cui posted “F# – PDF fun with Markdown and FSharp.Formatting“.
- Serget Tihon blogged “New Twitter API or “F# Weekly” v1.1“.
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #23