Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- Facebook social network analysis with Tsunami.
- FCell evaluation is now publicly available from Statfactory.
- An early prototype of a package / content search system based on Sliverlight PivotViewer.
- Matlab Type Provider now supports vararg in/out and matlab native functions.
- MS has fixed an F# bug: Now you can add F# projects to Azure web sites and deploy them from Git.
- Bunch of talks from flatMap 2013 Oslo were posted.
- It would be nice to have Nancy.FSharp as Nancy wrapper for F#.
- “Developing a Windows 8 application with F#” by Gustavo Guerra.
- “F# Type Providers” by Jonas Folleso.
- Mathias Brandewinder blogged “F# Coding Dojo in SF last week“.
- Phil Trelford shared “Modern Art“.
- Phil Trelford shared “.Net Developer – Opportunities to work with F#“.
- Matthew Adams wrote series of posts:
- Colin Bull posted “F# 3 and Raven DB“.
- Colin Bull posted “F# Actor: An Actor Library“.
- Faisal Waris wrote “Crypto in a few lines of F#“.
- Stuart Lodge shared “Awesome-F# + Awesome-Xamarin.iOS + Awesome-JMGomez“.
- Dave Fancher blogged “Replicating F#’s using Function in C#“.
- Natallie Baikevich posted “Z3 Mono Starter“.
- Lev Gorodinski wrote about “Domain-Driven Design (DDD) With F# – Validation“.
- The Nashville .NET User Group posted “May 16th Lab: Change of Plans – Intro to F#“.
- The Nashville .NET User Group posted “F# Lab Feedback“.
- Gene Belitski posted “If Google would be looking to hire F# programmers – part 6“.
- David Tchepak blogged “Why not try F#?“.
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #20