A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- IT University Copenhagen choose F# for their undergraduate functional programming course.
- “Testimonials and Quotes” section was announced on F# Software Foundation site.
- Supervision project was announced (F# for Static Analysis).
- A couple of F# bug fixes for portable libraries were rolled out with VS2012 Update 2.
- “Why F#” inspired the girl to try F#!
- List of F# User Groups was published.
- A new option was added to “Use F# on Windows” list.
- Handelsbanken (approx $400B assets) use F# for counter-party risk analysis.
- “T2: A Temporal Property Verifier in F#” by Heidy Khlaaf.
- “TDD and BDD in F#” by Phil Trelford & Zach Bray.
- “F# Experiences & Perspectives” by Dmitri Nesteruk.
- “Supervision: Static Analysis for Microsofts Dynamics NAV” by Bent Rasmussen and Christian Clausen.
- “Day Trading With Tsunami” by Tsunami IDE.
- Suzanna posted “AdaBooster in FSharp“.
- Saxon Matt posted “Adopting F#, Part II“.
- Jack Fox wrote “The Fastest Functional Data Structures Come to F#“.
- Saxon Matt published “Code Comparison: C# v.s. F#“.
- Yan Cui published “Sorting Algorithms in F#“.
- Akash Chopra wrote about “F# Testing DSL Part 3“.
- Anton Tayanovskyy posted “Introducing FAKE boot workflow“.
- Ash posted “Running F#, Nancy on heroku“.
- Heather wrote “F# unicode in action“.
- Jeremie Chassaing posted “C# Static interfaces – Take 3“.
- Steffen Forkmann blogged “A tale of nulls – part I“.
- Steffen Forkmann posted “Stati-C/AL Supervision – blazing-fast static analysis for Microsoft Dynamics NAV“.
- Don Syme blogged “The F# Weekly #13“.
- Don Syme posted “Stati-C/AL Supervision – static analysis for Microsoft Dynamics NAV“.
- Don Syme wrote about “F# testimonials on fsharp.org“.
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #13
One thought on “F# Weekly #14, 2013”