One more week has passed. This past week was full of interesting blog posts that are waiting for you:
- Don Syme is 10000000th NOOO signatory.
- WebSharper geolocation example: reverse geocoding with Google Maps API
- Spreadsheet project Cellz written in F# now supports WPF as well as Silverlight next Windows 8
- Fjord : implementation of F# for the JVM (implementation at very early stages)
- F# and Node.js soon to run together in-process.
- The F# Software Foundation now have a Twitter account!
- miTLS: A verified implementation of TLS using F# and F7.
- IKVM.NET 7.3 RC 0 was published.
- “Direct3D9 Interop with Alea.cuBase” by Xiang Zhang.
- Mike Harris wrote “On Mapping“.
- Done Syme posted “Quote of the Week: “What can C# do that F# cannot?”“
- Taha Hachana shared “WebSharper Canvas Tutorial (I.): Introduction“.
- Sergey Tihon blogged “R Type Provider in Action“.
- Mathias Brandewinder wrote about “Simplify data with SVD and Math.NET in F#“.
- Steffen Forkmann posted “Statically typed access to JSON and XML by using schema inference“.
- Anton Tayanovskyy blogged “WebSharper, PhoneGap, and Ripple: easier native HTML5 apps“.
- Jeffrey Sax wrote “Using Numerical Libraries for .NET from F#“.
- Eirik Tsarpalis described “A declarative argument parser for F#“
- Tomas Petricek announced “F# Data: New type provider library“.
- Steffen Forkmann wrote “FSharpx 1.8 removes support for Freebase, CSV, JSON and XML document type providers“.
- Richard Minerich blogged “Setting up F# Interactive for Machine Learning with Large Datasets“.
- Sergey Tihon wrote about “Using Neo4j Graph DB With F#“.
- Anton Tayanovskyy shared “Generalizing records combinators a bit“.
- Phil Trelford posted “Moq.FSharp.Extensions“.
- Adil Akhter wrote “UVa 10706. Number Sequence with F#“.
- Santi Albo blogged “Monads in F#“
- Sergey Tihon posted “My first disappointment on F# type system“
- Salman Quazi shared “.NET and Node.JS – Performance Comparison“.
- Mike Harris wrote “On CPS Part 1“.
- Anton Tayanovskyy posted “FAKE with NuGet support“.
- Guillaume Lecomte blogged “Response to the .NET vs Node.JS performance post“.
- Anton Tayanovskyy wrote “TypeScript: initial impressions“.
- Suzanna shared “AdaBoost in F#“.
- Santi Albo wrote “Introduction to Parser Combinators“.
- Ashley Nathan Feniello posted “Colemak“.
- Sergey Tihon published “#fsharp Community Twitter Activity 2013 Q1“.
- Robin Neatherway blogged “fsharp-mode 0.9“(F# Emacs integration).
- Lev Gorodinski posted “The Domain-Driven Design (DDD) Maturity Model“.
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #12