- Manifesto for Not Only Object-Oriented Development
- Tsunami IDE was announced.
- “F# for C# Developers” by Tao Liu, is coming soon. Don’t miss it.
- “How F# Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Data” by Tomas Petricek.
- Tomas Petricek Digs Deep into F#.
- “Interactive F# scripting in Excel without Visual Studio” by Tsunami.
- “How to create Excel User Defined Functions in F# and make them immediately available to Excel” by Tsunami.
- “Rhino 3D with F#” by Tsunami.
- “Linq to Hadoop with Type Providers” by Tsunami.
- “FSUG Meeting with Tomas Petricek” (Tomas Petricek discusses Agents in F#)
- “Phil Trelford on F# Mocking with Foq“
- “Functional DSLs for Biocomputation” by Colin Gravill
- Mathias Brandewinder posted “On F# code readability“.
- Anton Tayanovskyy wrote about “Upcoming WebSharper Changes“.
- Steffen Forkmann shared “License all the things with Portable.Licensing 1.0“.
- Anton Tayanovskyy announced “WebSharper 2.5.2-alpha on AppHarbor“.
- Simon Cousins blogged “Why bugs don’t like F#“.
- Steffen Forkmann posted “New tasks for building Xamarin Components in FAKE – F# Make“.
- Loic Denuziere announced “WebSharper for Windows 8 Desktop“.
- Michael Newton blogged “Coding Hygiene: Moving From Project References to NuGet Dependencies“.
- Scott Banwart posted “A ‘Hello World’ introduction to testing in F#“.
- Richard Dalton wrote “Bowling Game Kata in F#“.
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #9