Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- Xamarin Studio now has F# addin
- IntelliFactory is offerring free WebSharper licenses for MVP.
- Foq 0.8 was released.
- Canopy: F# web testing framework built on Selenium was presented.
- Ross McKinlay shared slides from “Microsoft Dynamics CRM & F#” talk.
- SharpDevelop 4.3 was released.
- “The F# 3.0 SQL Server Type Provider – Very Cool, and Very Useful” by Kit Eason.
- “F# magic” by Adam Granicz.
- “Domain Specific Languages in F#” by Tomas Petricek (slides and samples).
- “String Calculator TDD Kata With F# and NUnit” by Dave Fancher.
- Lev Gorodinski wrote “Domain-Driven Design (DDD) With F# and EventStore: Projections“.
- Sergey Tihon blogged “F# Image Blurrer“.
- Steve Gilham posted “FsCheck is great for for native code too!“.
- Igor Kulman wrote about “F# on Azure: using Table Storage for logging“.
- Yan Cui published “DynamoDB.SQL – version 1.1.0 released“.
- Adil Akhter shared “SPOJ 346. Bytelandian Gold Coins (COINS) | with Dynamic Programming and F#“.
- Adil Akhter shared “SPOJ 8545. Subset Sum (Main72) | with Dynamic Programming and F#“.
- Don Syme posted “Thursday at F# London Meetup: The F# 3.0 SQL Server Type Provider – Very Cool, and Very Useful, plus F# 3.0 Dynamics CRM Type Provider“.
- Sergey Tihon blogged “ServiceStack: New API – F# Sample (Web Service out of a web server)“.
- Yan Cui posted “F# — XmlSerializer, Record types and [CLIMutable]“.
- Colin Bull presented “F# IKVM Type Provider“.
- Sebastian Waksmunzki wrote “F# and MS CRM 2011 follow-up“
- Dave Fancher posted “Custom Dark Colors for F# Depth Colorizer for VS2012“.
- Sergey Tihon blogged “ServiceStack: F# Client Application“.
- Alea.cuBase shared “Segmented scan in warp with packed head flag“.
- F# team posted “The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Type Provider Sample: Static Parameters“.
- Ross McKinlay wrote “F# meets the Raspberry Pi“.
- Scott Wlaschin announced “Computation Expressions” series.
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #8
One thought on “F# Weekly #9, 2013”