Welcome to F# Weekly,
The greatest event of this week and maybe of the year is 2013 MVP Global Summit. But while our MVPs make history, the new portion of news from this past week is waiting for you =).
- Steffen Forkmann presented experimental F# 4.0 installer.
- Interesting white paper from MS Research about F# 3.0 type provider.
- Fmat Open Source Numerical Library for F# was presented. (available on NuGet)
- Video from Keith Battocchi’s “Systems Information Programming Made Simple with the F# WMI Provider sample” talk was shared.
- Fsharpx 1.7.8 with Microsoft Dynamics CRM type provider is now on NuGet.
- Screenshot of F# on Xamarin Studio.
- MonoDevelop 4.0 was released.
- Mono 3.0.4 is out!
- Xamarin 2.0 reviewed: iOS development finally comes to Visual Studio.
- Lev Gorodinski wrote “Domain-Driven Design With F# and EventStore“.
- Filip Ekberg posted “Decompiling .NET Applications“.
- Daniel Mohl shared materials from “Building Better Web Apps with F#” talk.
- Gaston Hillar blogged “More Information-Rich Programming with F#“.
- Adil Akhter shared “Collatz Problem a.k.a. 3n+1 Problem“.
- Phil Trelford posted “Connect All The Things – MVP Summit 2013“.
- Phil Trelford published “F# Eye For The C# Guy“.
- Gary Evans wrote “Option pricing in F# using the Explicit Finite Difference method“.
- Simon Cousins blogged “Does the language you choose make a difference?“.
- Yan Cui wrote about “AOP – string interning with PostSharp attribute“.
- Colin Bull presented “F# end to end“.
- Gustavo Guerra posted “F#, Windows Phone 7 & Visual Studio 2012“.
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #7