Welcome to F# Weekly,
One more week passed and a new portion of F# Weekly is waiting to be read.
- Tomas Petricek shared materials from his talk “F# Agents“.
- Foq 0.7 is released with verification support & simplified setup for C# & F# via NuGet. (preview)
- Mathias Brandewinder shared a first screenshot of his mini F# FSI IDE.
- “Identify Organisms from a Stream of DNA Sequences” has begun.
- Microsoft DevRadio: Learn, Create and Share with Try F#.
ℋeatђer presented “Failess: F# to CSS compiler“.
- Happy Valentine’s Day from the Visual #FSharp Team!
- First IntelliFactory F# course at DUF is started.
- VCC: a mechanical verifier for concurrent C programs. Mostly written in F#.
- F# mode 0.7 for Emacs is available from MELPA now! Includes on-the-fly error highlighting.
- Robert Jeppesen presented “Reflenses“.
- Mathias Brandewinder blogged “K-Means clustering in F#“.
- Gaston Hillar posted “Information-Rich Programming With F# 3.0“.
- Phil Trelford wrote about “Mocking with Foq“.
- Michael Newton shared “Fake Part 2: Build and test“.
- Anh-Dung Phan presented “A comprehensive guide to F# Formatting Conventions“.
- Yan Cui published a talk “Builds Games in F#“.
- Michael Newton posted “Throttling the level of concurrency in F#“.
- Sergey Tihon blogged “NLP: Stanford Named Entity Recognizer with F# (.NET)“.
- Visual Studio F# Team Blog shared “The F# 3.0 Microsoft Dynamics CRM Type Provider Sample – Strongly-typed enterprise-scale customer data made simple“.
- Yan Cui wrote “Introduction to AWS SimpleWorkflow Extensions Part 3 – Parallelizing activities“.
- Adil Akhter shared “SPOJ 97. Party Schedule (PARTY) with F#“.
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #6