Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- Vide – State so simple! (vide-dev.io)
- F# Mentorship program | The F# Software Foundation (fsharp.org)
- F# language strategy | Microsoft Learn
- Get Started with OpenAI Completions with .NET – .NET Blog (microsoft.com)
- Join the .NET Team at Microsoft Build 2023! – .NET Blog
- Announcing .NET Communtiy Toolkit 8.2 – .NET Blog (microsoft.com)
- ChatGPT Prompt Engineering for Developers – DeepLearning.AI
F# Videos and Slides
- My thoughts on F# and the .NET Ecosystem – YouTube
- Graph-based type-checking – YouTube
- F# Tutorial: Using the List.takeWhile function – YouTube
- Authentication With ASP.NET Core And The SAFE Stack. Token Regeneration On 401 Challenges. (Pt. 7)
- Authentication With The SAFE Stack. Generalized Remoting Proxies, Reactive Tokens, IndexDb. (Pt. 8)
- Microservices. Intro. How To Scale Websockets. (Pt. 1)
- Hanselminutes Technology Podcast – Fresh Air and Fresh Perspectives for Developers – Bing’s move to .NET 7 with Principal Engineer Ben Watson
- Merge Conflict: 354: .NET Native AOT Apps Fit on a Floppy Disk!
- Custom reverse proxies for .NET containers with YARP – YouTube
- Episode 120 – Inside Avalonia’s Cross-Platform UI Toolkit and the Quest for Quality Documentation with Mike James · The .NET Core Podcast (dotnetcore.show)
- Episode 52: Elastic – with Steve Gordon // The Unhandled Exception Podcast
- Merge Conflict: 355: Previewing the Preview of C# 12
- Fable · Better Typed than Sorry by Alfonso García-Caro
- Exploring Similarities and Differences: F# and Elixir Syntax – RaMaSedi (magadlela.co.za)
- F# Orleans reminder grain – DEV Community
- Creating Fable forms with Fable.Form (compositional-it.com)
- The HAMYBURGER: My 2023 tech stack
- Support .NET 7 for Fable 3? · Issue #3294 · fable-compiler/Fable · GitHub
- Language injections in F# : RIDER-24823 (jetbrains.com)
- F# Language Suggestions:
- RonaldSchlenker/Vide: Reactive front-end framework for F# without dependencies.
- AngelMunoz/VideOnPerla: What is Vide? check it out
- teodoran/fsharp-generic-host-examples: A collection of examples on how to use .NET Generic Host with F#
- ThanosPapathanasiou/fsharp-giraffe-htmx-examples: Example use of htmx from an F# – giraffe website.
- kerams/Fable.ReactLazyLoad: Fable bindings for react-lazy-load
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
If you want to help keep F# Weekly going, click here to jazz me with Coffee!
One thought on “F# Weekly #17, 2023 – Vide and F# Mentorship”