Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
Videos and Slides
- On .NET Live – F#: Path to functional enlightenment – YouTube
- Event sourcing in F# using the SAFE template – YouTube
- Why F# for Performance – YouTube
- Fast F#: Intro to Discriminated Unions – YouTube
- Fast F#: Intro to Tuples – YouTube
- Fast F#: Intro to Functions Part 1 – YouTube
- Fast F#: Writing a Dictionary Part 5 – Caching Equality – YouTube
- Fast F#: Writing a Dictionary Part 6 – Metaprogramming – YouTube
- ASP.NET Community Standup – Exploring new and experimental features in Blazor – YouTube
- Source Open vs Open Source and IdentityServer with Dominick Baier and Brock Allen (spreaker.com)
- OSS Spotlight – Extending apps to mobile and desktop with .NET MAUI and Oqtane – YouTube
- F# to C# and back – Karthik A
- Endpoint Routing with F# / Giraffe – HAMY
- How to deploy F# web apps to Linux Azure App Service – Isaac Abraham
- Using F# on Ubuntu to develop SAFE Stack apps – Matt Gallagher
- Fable v3 and v4 Compatibility Updates for Feliz v2.0 🚀 · Issue #535 · Zaid-Ajaj/Feliz
- F# Language Suggestions
- RonaldSchlenker/Vide: Reactive front-end framework for F# without dependencies.
- EluciusFTW/SpectreCoff: A thin, opinionated wrapper around Spectre.Console in F#.
- Zaid-Ajaj/pulumi-schema-explorer: Web application and UI to explore Pulumi schemas
- fslaborg/FSharp.Stats: statistical testing, linear algebra, machine learning, fitting and signal processing in F#
- carne8/Feliz.ReactNative: React Native bindings for Feliz
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
If you want to help keep F# Weekly going, click here to jazz me with Coffee!