Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- Performance Improvements in .NET 7 – .NET Blog (microsoft.com)
- .NET MAUI Cloud Skills Challenge – Learn .NET MAUI, Get Stickers! (microsoft.com)
- Twenty Years of .NET Rocks!
- .NET Conf: Call for speakers!
Videos and Slides
- 37. Programming with F#, the SAFE Stack initiative & Azure Container Apps – with Isaac Abraham
- Math and Machine Learning using .NET with Mathias Brandewinder – The Azure DevOps Podcast, ep.208
- Local F# Compiler – Florian Verdonck – YouTube
- ASP.NET Community Standup – Port Tunneling for ASP.NET Core Projects – YouTube
- .NET MAUI Community Standup – .NET 7 Sneak Peek with Shane! – YouTube
- .NET Monthly Roundup – August 2022 – YouTube
- Merge Conflict: 320: All the .NETs
- Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Weibull reliability with DiffSharp · (brandewinder.com)
- Using the outbox pattern in SAFE Stack apps – Matt Gallagher
- New IKVM 8.2 & MavenReference for .NET projects – Sergey Tihon
- F# Language Suggestions
- badamczewski/PowerUp: ⚡ Decompilation Tools and High Productivity Utilities ⚡
- dbrattli/Giraffe.Pipelines: Functional pipelining for Giraffe (github.com)
- JordanMarr/fable-lit-fullstack-template: A SAFE-style template with Fable.Lit, Fable.Remoting and Giraffe
- martinmoec/fable-react-native-how-to: A short step-by-step guide to get started developing mobile apps with F# and Fable in React Native
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
If you want to help keep F# Weekly going, click here to jazz me with Coffee!
One thought on “F# Weekly #35, 2022 – .NET 7 Performance and Giraffe.Pipelines”