Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- Rider 2022.2 Beta
- Fable 4 REPL with support of Python, Rust and Dart
- TechEmpower F# Web Framework Benchmark 2022
Videos and Slides
- .NET Rocks 1801: WASM Everywhere with Steve Sanderson
- On .NET Live – Taking .NET game development in Stride – YouTube
- ASP.NET Community Standup – HTTPS Updates in ASP.NET Core 7 – YouTube
- Introducing FsSpec | 5min Dev Essentials (spencerfarley.com)
- Azure Queues with F# | Compositional IT (compositional-it.com)
- Create static website yourself. No 3rd party services – DEV Community
- Targeting Node, Bun and Deno With F# – DEV Community
- K-means using F# – CodeProject
- fsprojects/Avalonia.FuncUI: Develop cross-plattform MVU GUI Applications using F# and Avalonia!
- jbtule/OOP-Patterns-in-FSharp: Examples of OOP Patterns implmenented in F#
- AngelMunoz/fable-deno: Deno bindings for Fable applications
- AngelMunoz/fable-bun: Fable bindings for Bun.sh
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
If you want to help keep F# Weekly going, click here to jazz me with Coffee!
2 thoughts on “F# Weekly #29, 2022 – Fable 4 REPL with Python, Rust and Dart & fresh TechEmpower”