Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- Succinct FSharp
- Incremental ASP.NET Migration Tooling Preview 2 – .NET Blog (microsoft.com)
- Improving .NET host error messages and supportability – .NET Blog (microsoft.com)
- Listen Up, Visual Studio has a new feature you need to hear about! – Visual Studio Blog (microsoft.com)
Videos and Slides
- Fast F# Topological Sort Part 5 – HashSet vs BitSet – YouTube
- Hello F#: Week 24 – YouTube
- ASP.NET Community Standup – ASP.NET Core Architecture – Part 5 – YouTube
- ASP.NET Community Standup – Implementing Authentication and Security in ASP.NET Core – YouTube
- Using lit-html with F# – Tunaxor’s Blog
- F# as a scripting language – Lucca Tech blog
- Giraffe.Htmx – Matt Gallagher
- NativeAOT FSharp issue · Issue #70999 · dotnet/runtime (github.com)
- New/updated RFC:
- F# language suggestions:
- houstonhaynes/Fauxlemetry: A console app to emit simulated telemetry traffic (github.com)
- fabulousfx/FSharp.Mobile.Templates: Mobile templates for .NET 6.0 / F# 6.0 (github.com)
- EluciusFTW/fsharp-spectre-console-template: This repository is a minimal starter template for using Spectre.Console from a console application in F#, using commands and settings binding.
- RyushiAok/Tetris (github.com)
- jasiozet/azure-swa-fsharp-feliz: Azure Static Web Apps with newest F# (currently 6) and Feliz + goodies
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
If you want to help keep F# Weekly going, click here to jazz me with Coffee!