Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- 20 years of .NET!
- Announcing .NET Community Toolkit v8.0.0 Preview 1 – #ifdef Windows (microsoft.com)
- Databinding with the OOP Windows Forms Designer – .NET Blog (microsoft.com)
- .NET Conf 2021 Recap – Videos, Slides, Demos, and More – .NET Blog (microsoft.com)
- Azure DevOps requires TLS 1.2 on all connections including Visual Studio – Visual Studio Blog (microsoft.com)
Videos and Slides
- .NET 20 Years – YouTube
- Meetup #12 – #NOMEMALLOC – YouTube
- F# Show #0 – Vlad Zarytovskii @ Microsoft, Backpressure patterns, Sharding the Shards with Akkio – YouTube
- Connecting gadgets to Blazor – YouTube
- The .NET MAUI Podcast Episode 105: Not One But Two .NET MAUI Previews!
- Windows Wednesday – All about Windows Sysinternals – YouTube
- Darklang Community Meetup – Paul Biggar
- It’s easy to surpass a predecessor – by Mauro Ghiani
- Continuous integration and deployment – part 1 – Ryan Palmer
- Evaluate computation expression-based HTML for better rendering performance · Issue #249 · fsbolero/Bolero
- F# Language suggestions:
- janmaru/mahamudra-cryptography-notation: A simple package that implements the base-58 encoding.
- Dzoukr/Fue: F# templating library with simple syntax designed for smooth work with F# types.
- asc-community/AngouriMath: Open-source cross-platform symbolic algebra library for C# and F#. One of the most powerful in .NET. Can be used for both production and research purposes
- WhiteBlackGoose/AsmToDelegate: Compile asm code into C# functions on fly!
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
If you want to help keep F# Weekly going, click here to jazz me with Coffee!