Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
Videos and Slides
- λ-calculus compiler in F#, part 1: term reduction via substitution – YouTube
- Pipeline oriented programming (slideshare.net) – Scott Wlaschin
F# Advent 2021
- .NET 6 Minimal apis for F# devs, what we get? (including testing) – Marcin Golenia
- Real World F# Interop – Patrick Kelly
- Reactive forms with WebSharper.Forms – Jozsef Uri
- There is No Magic – Computation Expressions – Ryan Coy
- reMarkable.fs with Stachu Korick
- Client-Server Routing with WebSharper – András Jankó
- Content-managed WebSharper apps with custom web controls and templating – Adam Granicz
- Using Sutil to develop a real world application – Kai Ito
- Welcome to 2022! – FSSF
- My favorite F# code I’ve written – Phillip Carter
- Morgemil Game Update #6: Adding time and characters – Daniel Oliver
- Structuring an F# project with SQL Type Provider on CI – Flavio Lucio
- thautwarm/Fable.Sedlex: get you an ultimate lexer generator using Fable; port OCaml sedlex to FSharp, Python and more!
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
If you want to help keep F# Weekly going, click here to jazz me with Coffee!