Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- .NET Annotated Monthly | July 2021 | The .NET Tools Blog (jetbrains.com)
- Apple Silicon (M1 chip) Support in Rider – Rider Support | JetBrains
- Visual Studio Code June 2021
Videos and Slides
- On .NET Live – Fun Functional Functions for F# folks – YouTube
- Azure DevOps Podcast: Richard Lander on the New .NET Platform – Episode 148 (clear-measure.com)
- Diagnosing thread pool exhaustion issues in .NET Core apps | On .NET | Channel 9 (msdn.com)
- Languages & Runtime Community Standup – Breaking changes & .NET 6 Preview 6 and 7 – YouTube
- Ask the Expert: The future of modern application development with .NET – YouTube
- Machine Learning Community Standup – Model Explainability – YouTube
- Creating Static Web Apps With F# and Fable (aaron-powell.com)
- Getting Started with Fable. Fable 3 and deployment – Anton Gorbikov’s Blog
- F# Is The Best Coding Language Today (danielbmarkham.com)
- Getting F# working in MAUI Blazor Desktop app (hashnode.dev)
- Experiment on computation expression style for Blazor with F# (slaveoftime.fun)
- Improve computation expression style DSL for Fun.Blazor (slaveoftime.fun)
- Automate your dev life with F# scripts – Mark’s Blog (mallibone.com)
- Neovim LSP client support by cannorin · Pull Request #38 · ionide/Ionide-vim (github.com)
- F# Language suggestions
- ChrisPritchard/Xelmish: XNA + Elmish – 2D game development framework with F#
- lowleveldesign/dotnet-wtrace: A command-line tool for live tracing .NET applications, based on EventPipes.
- aaronpowell/swa-elmish-template: A GitHub repo template for Elmish apps for Azure Static Web Apps
- fsprojects/awesome-fsharp: A curated list of awesome F# frameworks, libraries, software and resources.
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
If you want to help keep F# Weekly going, click here to jazz me with Coffee!