Welcome to F# Weekly,
This is an anniversary edition of F# Weekly, we are together for long 8 years already! All these years I had been doing Weekly from Minsk (Belarus). This one is the first edition from Gdansk (Poland) and I hope it will be new chapter in F# Weekly history. Thank you for reading F# Weekly and producing awesome posts, videos and new releases that shape weekly F# news.
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- F# Advent Calendar in English 2020
- Nagareyama (Fable 3) is out!
- GitHub: Code navigation for C# repositories
- Choose a .NET Game Engine
- The Microsoft author signing certificate will be updated as soon as November 1st, 2020
Videos and Slides
- Total Rewrite: A Story About F# and Azure Functions in Production – Almir Mesic – NDC Oslo 2020
- Trying SAFE (F#) to build a billards tracking app – Michael Gilliland
- Fantomas – Update in FsAutoComplete – Florian Verdonck
- Xamarin Podcast: October of Releases
- Machine Learning Community Standup – ML.NET in VS Code
- .NET Tooling Community Standup – dotnet templates with Sayed Hashimi
- CompositionalIT/SAFE-Dojo – An introductory dojo to learn how to develop full stack web applications in F#
- Ionide/FSharp.EventHorizon – Experiment with F#, type holes, and type-directed search using F# Analyzers
- thinkbeforecoding/peeble – A F# -> Php transpiler
- baronfel/tree-sitter-fsharp – A treee-sitter grammar for F#, derived from the [spec]
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #42, 2020