Welcome to F# Weekly,
This week we have early edition of F# Weekly because starting from tomorrow I am on my summer vacation! See you all in the next edition that is planned for September 15th!
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- New and improved NuGet Search is here!
- Windows Terminal Preview v0.4 Release
- Get more fresh content on Visual Studio’s YouTube channel
- How the .NET Team uses Azure Pipelines to produce Docker Images
Videos & Slides
- The Elm architecture: The importance of the model and organising state updates – Stream Snippets – Zaid and Roman
- Writing a custom, real-world .NET GC – Konrad Kokosa
- Functional Programming (With focus on History and F# .NET) – Aryan Ebrahimpour
- Docker Desktop Integration with WSL – Cecil Phillip, Rich Lander
- Preparing for .NET Core 3 Series
- Behind the F# editor tooling. Part 1: introduction to compilers – Krzysztof Cieślak
- Converting F# to Rust: Discriminated Unions – Jamie Phillips
- Example of refactoring static shared state in F# – Lettier Kevin
- Watching Plants Grow with Unity and F# – Doug Tarr
- Making ObservableCollection Thread-Safe in Xamarin.Forms – Brandon Minnick
- Kavignon/fsharp-companies – Community curated list of companies that use F#
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #34, 2019
2 thoughts on “F# Weekly #35, 2019 – Behind the F# editor tooling & F# Weekly vacation”