Welcome to F# Weekly,
This week’s F# Weekly is sponsored by Compositional IT – Functional First, Cloud Ready solutions. Check out their training and coaching and consultancy offerings including SAFE support, with expert guidance from experienced consultants.
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- Announcing Open Collective for Ionide
- Deploy SAFE to Google Cloud Kubernetes Engine
- Announcing .NET Core 3 Preview 2
- ASP.NET Core updates in .NET Core 3.0 Preview 2
- Announcing .NET Framework 4.8 Early Access Build 3734
Videos & Slides
- Designing Nullable Reference Types in F# – Phillip Carter
- CNTK 102: Hidden layers & live progress report widget – Ares Lazarus
- F# 4.6 Introduces Anonymous Record Types – Info Q
Open source projects
- fsprojects/FSharp.Compiler.PortaCode – The PortaCode F# code format and corresponding interpreter. Used by Fabulous and others.
- Zaid-Ajaj/Giraffe.JsonTherapy – Simply extract JSON values from HTTP requests without defining intermediate types or using model binding
- giraffe-fsharp/Giraffe.Swagger – Auto generate an API documentation for Giraffe web applications using Swagger
- Zaid-Ajaj/DustyTables – Thin F# API for SqlClient for easy data access to ms sql server with functional seasoning on top
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #4, 2019