Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- Fable 2.2 beta has been released with Anonymous record support!
- Paket improved restore time (up to 20x)
- Microsoft.Jupyter.Core Preview
- Announcing .NET Framework 4.8 Early Access Build 3745
- Server-side rendering with the SAFE stack – Compositional IT
- CNTK 102.5: Visualizing CNTK models with Graphviz and D3 in F# for Jupyter – Ares Lazarus
- Choosing a web framework for F# in 2019 – Nick Fisher
- Building a Game with SignalR and F# – codesuji
- I lost faith in the industry, burned out, but the cult of the tool saved me – Philipp Ranzhin
- TensorFlow.FSharp: TensorFlow API for F# in development – HelpDev
Open source projects
- Fable-Fauna/Fable.Flora – Css theme type provider and tools
- bricelam/EFCore.FSharp – Adds F# design-time support to EF Core
- vexx32/PSWordCloud – Create pretty word clouds with PowerShell!
- ninjarobot/FsPdf – Builds PDF’s from pure F# (and needs a more interesting name)
- WebSharper 184.108.40.2067 released with support FSharp.Core 4.6
- MiniScaffold 0.14.0 is out with latest dotnet core sdk and target runtimes
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #7, 2019