Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- Visual Studio 2019 Preview 3 with F# performance fixes
- Bolero 0.3 released with HTML template hot reloading
- Fantomas Online was updated to Fantomas 2.9.2
- A GIST of a simple random-access Excel DSL in F#
- Visual Studio 2019 Launch Event
- BenchmarkDotNet Visual Studio Extension
Videos & Slides
- Languages & Runtime: .NET Community Standup – Feb 14, 2019
- All f(by) talks videos are already on our Youtube channel
- Vectorize All the Things: Multiply-Add – Natallie Baikevich
- Make FAKE release on git tag – Atle Rudshaug
- F# on Azure — Challenge Yourself – Lena Hall
- Xamarin ❤ F# – Jim Bennett
- F# tip: Tell the user which condition failed – Christer van der Meeren
- Xamarin Month: Love and Friendship – Luis Matos
Open source projects
- fsprojects/TensorFlow.FSharp – TensorFlow API for F# + Differentiable F# eDSL
- fsprojects/fsharp-language-server – an implementation of the language server protocol using the F# Compiler Service.
- baronfel/Giraffe.HotReload – A Giraffe extension that incorporates FSharp.Compiler.Portacode to enable live-updates
- TheAngryByrd/FsLibLog – FsLibLog is a single file you can copy paste or add through Paket Github dependencies to provide your F# library with a logging abstraction. This is a port of the C# LibLog.
- pauldorehill/MSAL.Fabulous – Example Fabulous app that uses MSAL to authenticate a user on Azure Active Directory
- misterspeedy/StylishFSharp.Corrigenda – Corrections for the Book “Stylish F#” by Kit Eason, Apress, 2018
- ActiveLogin/ActiveLogin.Identity – Parsing and validation of Swedish identities such as Personal Identity Number (svenskt personnummer) in .NET.
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #6, 2019