Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- Paket.bootstrapper.exe unable to communicate with GitHub
- Weak cryptographic standards removal notice
- Learn F# Online
- Saturn Docs
- Hasklig – a code font with monospaced ligatures
- codecov.io support added to ProjectScaffold/
- Why I am excited about Unity in 2018 by Miguel de Icaza
Videos & Slides
- F# in 15 minutes – .NET Concept of the Week – Episode 7 – Greg Kalapos
- Rethinking compilers with live coding – Tomas Petricek
- My first week with the F# compiler – Willie Tetlow
- Azure Durable Functions in F# – Mikhail Shilkov
- Building An F# Redux Store For C# Xamarin Apps – Thomas Bandt
- OSS and Community. The Story – Krzysztof Cieślak
- Type Driven Domain Modelling by Lucas Reis
- Merged: Reduce memory footprint for ILTypeDef, ILMethodDef etc
- New ideas:
Open source projects
- corescript – A dynamically typed, functional-first, object-oriented, concurrent, general-purpose, embeddable scipting and programming language (for dotnet core 2.0).
- wallet – GWallet is a minimalistic and pragmatist lightweight wallet for people that want to hold the most important cryptocurrencies in the same application without hassle.
- FsDecider – F# computation expression builder for AWS SimpleWorkflow.
- Saturn 0.4.2
- FSharp. Configuration 1.4.0
- FSharp. Control. Reactive 4.0.0 (.net standard 2.0)
- FsConfig 0.0.5
- FsUnit 3.1.0
- FsUnit. xUnit 3.1.0
- Fs30Unit. MsTest 3.1.0
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition –#7, 2018
2 thoughts on “F# Weekly #8, 2018 – Paket-Github TLS disaster”