Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- Jetbrains: C# Developer Ecosystem Survey 2017 Results
- Announcing .NET Summer Hackfest 2017
- The week in .NET – Links!
Video archive of NYC F# User Group
- Exploring POCO Libraries with Reflection with Steve Goguen
- Understanding Garbage Collection in .NET with Gina Maini
- TypeShape: Practical Generic Programming in F# with Eirik Tsarpalis
- Actor Clustering with Docker Containers and Akka.Net in F# with Riccardo Terrell
- The Beating Heart of CQRS on the CLR with Paulmichael Blasucci
- Introduction to F# with Nikhil Barthwal
- Functional Architecture with Mark Seemann
- Kami 2 Solver in F# – Part 2 – Chris Smith https://twitter.com/fsharporg/status/885921846268497921
- A gentle introduction to functional programming for web programmers using F# – Lee Stott
- Intro your website in WebSharper – Sandor Szaloki
- Microsoft Reiterates its Support of F# – Pierre-Luc Maheu
- How O-O does even look like in F#? – Edgar Sánchez
- Dispelling the magic! The layers and pieces of Cake – Mattias Karlsson
- Pragmatic Functional Programming – The Clean Code
Open source projects
- Paket.Unity3D – an extension for the Paket dependency manager that enables the integration of NuGet dependencies into Unity3D projects.
- MvvmCross.FSharp – Extensions to make MvvmCross bindings more F#-ish
- DebugSample – A sample of debugging F# projects in VSCode
- FSharp.Data.JsonValidation – A DSL for validating JSON against expected schemas.
- FSharp.Data.Xsd – XML Type Provider with schema support
- Next Fable release will contain a little optimization, users may notice… a decrease of 90% in compile time 😉
- Salesforce.TypeProvider 1.0.0
- VS Code 1.14
- JetBrains Rider 2017.1 RC
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition –#28
2 thoughts on “F# Weekly #29, 2017 – The @openfsharp conf is in Sept”