Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- F#’s ability to make Life Easier For Programmers is key to its popularity within industry.
- F* (FStar) reworked and released as v0.9.0.
- Community developed F# client for Event Store is listed on the site.
- Contribute to the new version of fssnip! It is now deployed to Azure: fssnip.azurewebsites.net. Just a few issues to go!
- MSBuild is going cross-platform with .NET Core!
- John Harrison’s “Handbook of Practical Logic and Automated Reasoning”, ported to F#
- F#unctional Londoners meetup just tipped over 1000 members!
- All OWIN features is implemented in Suave.IO now.
- F# Gotham – 17 Oct 2015
- .NET DeveloperDays – 19-20 October 2015
- Build Stuff 2015 Ukraine – 23-24 November 2015
- Improving the link between research and industry in the programming world – Don Syme
- In the age of the web: Typed functional-first programming revisited – Tomas Petricek
- FAKE + Paket with an interview from the creator – Mark Gray
- Word search puzzle in F# – Eric Lubisse
- EjectABed Version 2 – Now Using the Raspberry Pi (Part 1) – Jamie Dixon
- Know When to Fold’em – Adam Krieger
- Canopy : Automate your browser tests the F# way! – Richard Kerslake
- Exercises in Programming Style–Go Forth – Yan Cui
- F# Friday – The Seq.takeWhile Function – Brad Collins
- Series: Functional error handling in F# and C# – Leif Battermann
- Turnpike Problem (F#) – Boris Kogan
- Usando o “Project Euler” para aprender F# – Problemas 6, 7, 8, 9 e 10 – Elemar DEV
F# vNext News
- Performance issue when calling Async.RunSynchronously inside Async.Parallel
- Recently proposed ideas:
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #34#35#36