Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- RyuJIT Bug Advisory in the .NET Framework 4.6
- Released Visual F# PowerTools v2.0.0 with full support for F# 4.0 and a number of improvements from F# community.
- New “Getting started” tutorial for Paket.
- WebSharper 3.4 released
- FsEye and Unquote finally move to GitHub! Rejoice!
- Is it important for you to have F# support for .NET Native and Universal Apps? Lucian Wischik wants to hear from you.
- Vote for F# support in .Net native for UWP
- SharpBgfx – managed bindings for the bgfx graphics library.
- Less is More in Languages with Mark Seemann
- Reactive web applications in F# with WebSharper UI.Next – Loïc Denuzière
- Event Sourcing in practice – Benjamin Reitzammer & Johannes Seitz
- F# for the backend. – Louie Bacaj
- Exciting New Things In F# 4.0 – Jon Wood
- Two More Major Bugs Revealed in .NET 4.6’s RyuJIT Compiler – Jeff Martin
- Why you should wait on upgrading to .Net 4.6 – Nick Craver
- Scala’s Either sum type equivalent – M Sheik Uduman Ali
- F# unit testing with xUnit – Mark Allibone
- A little tribute to FSharp.Data.SqlClient – Bjørn Einar Bjartnes
- Slides for “F# at Gamesys” – Yan Cui
- Functional Programming vs OOP – Mike Mogosanu
- F# Friday – Pattern Matching, Part 2: Record Types – Brad Collins
- The Apply pattern – David Tchepak
- Pride and Prejudice – Richard Dalton
- Check if a given integer is Even or Odd – Anubhav Saini
- Automated reasoning in F#, Scala, Haskell, C++, and Julia – Philippe Desjardins Proulx
F# vNext News
- Visual F# Short-term roadmap.
- Recently proposed ideas:
- FSharp.Compiler.Service 22.214.171.124
- FSharp.Management 0.3.0 (Added SystemTimeZonesProvider)
- FSharp.TypeProviders.StarterPack 126.96.36.199
- Orleankka.Fsharp 0.9.0
- EventStore.Client F# API 4.2.0
- FSharp.RDF 1.0.64
- R.NET F# Utility 1.6.5
- FsUnit.xUnit 1.4.0-beta2
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #30