Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- Microsoft researcher Don Syme honored with Silver Medal from Royal Academy of Engineering.
- Thank you for your contributions
- Dave Thomas finally got the F# MVP!
- F# is the best-paying .NET language in which to program. Also, the most loved!
- Save the Date: Visual Studio 2015 RTM on July 20th
- iOS 9 support for C# and F# users!
- F# kernel for Jupyter
- CommandLine 2.0.19 to parse against an F# record (Immutable Target)
- EvReact a functional way to (WinForms) events in F#. Read tutorial.
- New course: F# Jumpstart – Kit Eason
- TYPE-DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT – Mark Seeman
- ENTERPRISE TIC-TAC-TOE – Scott Whalsch
- FUNCTIONAL LIBRARY DESIGN – Thomas Petricek
- IF YOU’RE NOT LIVE CODING, YOU’RE DEAD CODING! – Jeremy Chassain
- THE T IN TDD : TESTS, TYPES, TALES – Mathias Brandewinder
- Reactive-interactive approaches to visualization of F# jobs – Alena Dzenisenka
- The Joy of REPL – Richard Dalton
- F# as our day job by 2016 – Tomas Jansson
- Lazy v. Yield: Incremental, Linear Pretty-printing – Oleg Kiselyov, Simon Peyton-Jones, and Amr Sabry
- Visualizing interesting world facts with FsLab – Tomas Petricek
- We don’t need no stinking UML diagrams – Scott Wlaschin
- Creating a Generative Type Provider – Dave Fancher
- Don’t Get Lost in the Forest I – The Algorithm – QuantAlea
- Don’t get Lost in the Forest II – The CPU Implementation – QuantAlea
- Sandcastle Help File Builder and FSharp – Jamie Dixon
- An FSharp monad TIL experience – Reid Evans
- Updated: GPU accelerated Random Forest example – Alea GPU
- Flappy – Phillip Trelford
- Fun with F# unit testing – Piotr Benetkiewicz
- Boolean Logic and Arithmetic with F# – Steven Pemberton
- Visual Studio & .NET on OS-X, Linux, and Windows – Composite Code
- F# Friday – The Option Type, Part 2 – Brad Collins
- On the bleeding edge – Akka.Net + Suave.io + DNX in F# – Andreas Willich
- Convert WAV to GSM in NAudio with F# – Mark Heath
- Nifty things in F# – Robin Ridderholt
F# vNext News
- Recently proposed ideas:
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #26