Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- Visual Studio Code v0.3 supports F# debugging.
- WebSharper Warp is a friction-less web development library for building scripted and standalone full-stack F# client-server applications.
- Register now for the Summer School on Generic and Effectful Programming, in Oxford July 6 – 10
- FsReveal goes 1.0. Beautiful HTML slides with syntax highlighting of > 100 langs, live update while editing and more.
- F# Yeoman Generator
- Vote if you want F# for scripting in Unity.
- A simple Suave to Serilog adapter
- FsLab scripts perfectly work in Atom REPL.
- Webinar: Accelerate .NET Applications with Alea GPU
- WebSharper 3.2 with support for scriptable applications, better resource management, and additional streamlined syntax
- New book: Suave Music Store.
- Why doesn’t Jane Street switch from Ocaml to F#?
- Apple Announces Swift 2, Open Source for iOS, OS X and Linux
- F# and MBrace with Lena Dzenisenka
- Property Based Testing at SDD Conf 2015 – Michael Newton
- Property-Based Testing with F# – Mikael Lundin
- Web with F#: From Scripts to Azure with Tomas Petricek
- Web UI Testing with F# and Canopy – Amir Rajan
- The Actor Programming model with AKKA.NET – Aaron Stannard
- F# in Finance, Doing data science with FsLab – Tomas Petricek
- End-to-end functional web development – Tomas Petricek
- The lazy programmer’s guide to writing 1000’s of tests: An introduction to property based testing – Scott Wlaschin
- What we learned from building full-stack web applications in F# – Loïc Denuzière
- Functional Programming in an Imperative World – Michael Newton (slides)
- Domain Driven Design with the F# type system – Scott Wlaschin
- Solving “The Tower of Hanoi” in fsharp with Functional3D – Hodza Nassredin
- Using F# in Sublime Text on Linux Mint – Jan Van Ryswyck
- My initial experience with Rust – Eric Sink
- Introduction to Orleankka (Part II) – “error handling and reply to a sender” – Antya Dev
- fold – The greatest thing that ever happened to your data structure – Dr. Random
- Unobtrusive continuous testing with FAKE – Māris Krivtežs
- Geocoding Using Texas A&M Service and F# – Jamie Dixon
- Picking a Fight with F# – John Donnellan
- Building REST Api in Fsharp Using Suave – Tamizh Vendan
- Timesheet in Websharper – Frank Joppe
F# vNext News
- Recently proposed ideas:
- FSharp.Compiler.Service 0.0.90
- Paket 1.13.0
- R.NET F# Utility 1.6.4
- FSharp.TypeProviders.StarterPack 22.214.171.124
- Akka.FSharp 1.0.3
- F# Data 2.2.3
- FSharp.Configuration 0.5.3
- FSharp.Formatting 2.9.7
- FAKE 3.35.1 with Raygun.io support
- FSharp.RDF 1.0.55
- Destructurama.FSharp 1.0.14
- Logary 3.3.2
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #23
2 thoughts on “F# Weekly #24, 2015”